4.5 lb Pouch
Case of 6
25 lb Bucket
Quick Relief Syringe
So how much of each mineral is my horse actually getting from Daily Gold?
Calcium: 994 mg/oz
Phosphorus: 227 mg/oz
Salt: 710 mg/oz
Magnesium: 227 mg/oz
Potassium: 198 mg/oz
Sulfur: 45 mg/oz
Copper: 0.57 mg/oz
Iron: 110 mg/oz
Manganese: 11 mg/oz
What is Daily Gold?
Daily Gold is Redmond’s very own naturally occurring bentonite clay that contains a collection of different minerals and elements – the building blocks of life.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps take the burn out of acidic ulcers and sores. Our customers have had great success with treating horses with ulcer symptoms, diarrhea, lack of appetite, stress, and more.
How do I use it?
Two scoops per day, added to your feed, will be enough for many horses. If your horse works hard, trains hard, or needs gut and digestion relief, feed 3 scoops daily.
How many doses do I need?
It depends on the issue. You may do 1 dose per day for 1 or 2 days and then continue with the Daily Gold Stress Relief pouch, or you could do a does every day for a week or two.
When would I use this?
- When your horse has diarrhea
- Extra protection prior to or during stressful situations, such as: trailering, competing, moving, etc.
- A quick way of dosing at the first notice of symptoms associated with a sore stomach or colic
- A way to alleviate ulcer pain by lining the stomach
- If your horse is off his feed, this provides a way to ensure he still gets Daily Gold
- A way to jumpstart the effects of Daily Gold if just starting the program
- Any time you feel extra protection is necessary
- Pre-ride calming so you can have a great ride
“I used it to help ease my mare out of her bout with diarrhea and it worked wonderfully. Her stools were back to normal after two days (one dose per day coupled with her standard dose of Daily Gold powder).”
“Great product. It controlled the diarrhea my horse had from the rich grass we have this summer. Works like a charm. Would highly recommend.”
“I really loved the Quick Relief Syringe. My horse didn’t spit it out and it worked great for his runny poop!”
“I was really impressed by how fast it started working. Definitely will purchase again.”
“It worked quite well for my horse. I noticed a big difference in her attitude.”
“I used it at a show. It seemed to quiet the stomach. Horse had been having loose stool.”